Friday 19 August 2016

19-08-20as and wh16
OMG, chatting away on FB last night, then I get an alert on phone, that my Friend Request, that I sent 1-2 years ago, has been accepted, by a lad from the regiment, I go back to lappy, no sign of him, go back to phone to send message, then he's sending to lappy? Was strange, last time we chatted was pre-op, was oh so ready for idea of him being one of the first, but now? He's married, not going there, oh so don't want to be responsible for that breaking up, so, now, as and when we meet, will only be a drink, things change oh so much, but yes admittedly, thinking back to things in the regiment, maybe there was a chance that I fancied him sub-conscious, but would never admit to anything Homosexual back then, even pre-op, would never admit to it. So you see DG, may there was a chance of what you queried, happening???











WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications

No comments:

Post a Comment