Saturday 27 August 2016

27-08-2016
Ah well, go back to 23rd, been chatting with S, looks like things could be running again, not complaining, had a lovely night with him, and a lovely introduction to sex, as a woman, next time, we will have the chance to correct what happened, was first time for me, only just realised about getting wet, how was I supposed to know, but heyho, next time, better prepared, oh so want, need?
Oh so wish was back in London Now, might of been able to see one of those 2 guy's chasing after me, need somebody, now?











WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications

No comments:

Post a Comment