Sunday 24 February 2013

24-02-2013
Well, what can I say, finished Customer Services course, so am now authorised to issue customers with complete BS, to keep them happy? Well, you know what they say, 'This shop would be brilliant, if it wasn't for those damn customers?'. Everyone else that was one the Course, apart from T, had no problems, with me, being the woman I am. In fact, they even went and got me a B'day present on Thursday. C,B, and O were lovely, but they so just needed some self confidence, to get what they needed. M seems to have some problems, no idea what though.

Am having a crazy 24 hours at the mo, am getting oh so scared about what will happen, will I lose those that are oh so true to me?
















WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment