Sunday 1 June 2014

02-06-2014
Well, it is now 06:00, 02-06, all on course, just had enema, Oh so need a Coffee? All on course??

Just seen post left by R, that I met in the supermarket on Saturday, Thank you, thought I would add here, as is lovely:

Hey Amanda, it was lovely to meet you today in Tesco, I wish you all the best for tmrw, U are so courageous and I admire you for following your heart and doing what Is right for you, everything will be fine and you will be happy. So refreshing to meet someone Who is doing what is right for them regardless of what others might sat or think. So brave and commendable, stay true to yourself, and I wish u the best of luck to you and it family. Take Care, keep in touch, R. Xx 

Is 12:50 now, been down to Theatre, back now, Sans nasty bits, back in room 2 mins, one of nurses comes in with a card for me, to be delivered Post Op, have had loads messages of support, I don't believe this, is all to unreal, maybe I am a nice person?

Also today, I can put this now as she has read it, another friend, from Pre-Army day's, nipped into town by her, went to a Florists, to send me some flowers, yet again I was crying, she's knows I love her, she's been a complete mate, a fantastic complete friend.




WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment