Wednesday 2 July 2014

03-07-2014
Before, was purely about me on here, but now, is getting oh so complicated, am meeting up with S later, for a coffee, my first real lesbian fancy bit, even though we never really kissed, or anything more, but she has been a fantastic friend. Tomorrow, am meeting with N again for a drink, down at Spitalfields, Spooky that Biatch Sue worked there, doubt she's still about, N is still screwing me about, emotionally, more we talk, more I need, tomorrow, do I blank him, or do I kiss him? will he be the first male this Woman has kissed.




WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current  or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment