Monday 21 July 2014

21-07-2014
Was out, with a local schools Carnival yesterday, where J works, C was there with her Cus?we we were walking all around from Leyton Cricket ground, to Leyton Cricket Ground, a 5km walk, I say walk, but in reality was a 5km Dance, music blasting out was some Old School Reggae. Got chatting to another of the siblings there, with her Girlfriend? so obviously we never got on, much, they denied being lesbian, but bi? anyway, we got, F was well sexy, with oh shake-able butt, A, was more refined, cuddly. F claimed she was going to call me, but as yet, she hasn't??




WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current  or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment