Saturday 19 July 2014

19-07-2014
Well, what can I say, I don't think me and J can no longer stay together, her refusal to accept the lesbian life, my confusion about what I am, she will never accept anybody else, no body will be able to replace her for me, but I oh so need somebody, because until I do, I will never be able to insert them correctly.
Then there's the added pressure, of this guy, am I lesbian, am I straight, until I have one or the other, I will never know, but J will go with me, I know, we could just go back to the way things were, but, even she said it won't be like that, afterwards, no its not, is less?



WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current  or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment