Sunday 6 July 2014

06-07-2014
Just had an awesome Saturday, pick up C from her Saturday school. We were due to pick her friend T, up from her Nana's, to go to Jubilee park, but, got chatting with M, her nana, outside her flat. While we were chatting, T's mum T, stook her head out of the one of the windows to the flat, I suggested she comes down to look at 'That' photo of 'Him', M decided we should all go up, we did, that was just after 3? during the rest of the day, T sister's J and her 2 boy's turned up, then T's mate A. After a while, was strange, my Gaydar was flaring, no, can't be T's mum T, as I had no alerts while we were alone, not her sister, so only left A, but no, not going to say anything again, she seemed confident in her sexuality. But then, she admitted, she had had a lesbian affair once. Shi'it, at times my  Gaydar is too damn sensitive. During the afternoon, T told me A is a beautician, and wanted to make me over, cut my hair, the works, so we agreed we would have a Girly Night sometime, C would love it, so she could get girly  with younger T, have the sleep over she wante, I could get what I haven't had the pleasure of yet, a Girly.
Been talking indirectly to J, about N, all she'll accept about him, is March, so thankfully that answers that question, maybe, am not as lesbian, as I thought, but as I was thinking, maybe more Pan??



WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current  or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment