Sunday 3 July 2016

03-07-2016
Well, its been a week, yet another Parade, this time Somme 2016, 100 years since that Battle of the First, this time BIG Compliment, getting ready we were givingg the order of the Parade, first the Jack, followed by Chingfords RBL Standard. Then we're a getting ready to Fall In, new orders for Order of Parade, major surprise for me, I am with the  Colours,  my Standard is to be presented to the Minister, they are to Laid for the Service, with the Colours, The Union Jack, and Chingford RBL's Standard, I take this as a major recognition of skills, as a Standard Bearer, and that Yes, I carry the Womens Section standard, I am a woman?














































WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications

No comments:

Post a Comment