Sunday 31 July 2016

31-07-2016
Just had a pappy day, went to Boreham Wood, to watch Arsenal Ladies beat Liverpool Ladies, or so I thought, we lost 2:1, but C was happy got her shirt signed by all but one of the team, but will try to get that signed Friday, when we play in the Continental Cup, against Nots County Ladies, the women's team beaten by Chelsea Ladies last year, in the FA Cup, that we beat this year, C got all signatures, she was photographed with Alex Scott, our Captain, and England CAptain, her hero, I was photographed with Casey Stoney, our former Captain, also a former England Captain, and also GB at the Olympics, I know part of me would fancy her, she is an amazing, strong attractive woman, but, she' s also married, and a mother, but, I can't be attracted to her as I had agreed with J, ages ago, that yes, I can play with men, but not other woman, but , as we are now going to investigate ourselves, to allow ourselves to grow, to our new selves??


WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications

No comments:

Post a Comment