Wednesday 20 July 2016

20-07-2016
Just had Jeremy Kyle on the phone again, about me going in, they must of been reading this, as one of question's they asked, was, am I involved with somebody else? Was like they weren't interested in why I had contacted them in the first place, in trying get help me, in getting a Job. I mean is purely idiots misconception's about us Trans, people quickly forget about me being Trans, after meeting me, most except employers, as they are too concerned about people's misconceptions, about Trans, have they realised that if Trans were employed, by them,  people's opinions about them would change, then Joe Bloggs would be thinking that the employers are Strong People, in that they are willing to Employ a person that is Slightly different, the employer would also realise, that I am faithful to those that I care about, and would also fight for them, and yes, you all know I have the skills for that???





WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications

No comments:

Post a Comment