Saturday 23 July 2016

23-07-2016
Right, barely been 5 day's. I know should of kept you all informed, but have told my 'Friend with Benefits' that due to his inabilty, to be 'My Friend', I can no longer see him, have been back to the dating site I found S, now found I, there was another guy interested, but after chatting for a while, and I mentioned J, he queries, am I a man, wife??, I answer, no was a man, now a woman, he's not interested!!! I on the other hand, fully aware, and OK, he was more worried that I was going to ask him to join and J, yeah right, J get anybody else interested, involved in the bedroom??









WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications

No comments:

Post a Comment