Wednesday 4 January 2017

04-01-2017
First post of the year, was at Whips today, final Checks, before admission in 2 weeks time, can you believe it, a fit bitch like me, with a Dodgy Heart? Had it since birth apparently, but, still got it, will be having an Aortic Valve Replacement, I had a choice of 2 procedures, the one I've chosen, will mean no further treatment, for a further 16-20 years, other procedure, will entail a life of drugs, and a further replacement in 5-6 years? So I think I may of decided on correct procedure, but am oh so papping myself, so in 2 weeks time, tomorrow, am off to Barts, for less than a week, followed by 1-2 weeks doing nothing, Doctors Orders??? is bad enough now, but in 2 weeks time, being unable to do anything, but after that, am oh so getting out on my bike, skating, hard core on the Ice?





WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites f1or study or projects - You do not have my permission to  use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications

No comments:

Post a Comment