Tuesday 10 January 2017

10-01-2017
Barely 1 week to go, oh so scared, was never like this for GRS as I said before , doesn't make it any easier though, what makes it harder is the memory loss, oh so hate this, those that know me, know that am one for everything that has happened before, but in a way, is also good, in that can only remember Amanda, but, there is somebody I would love to know, Ellen, from Germany, if your out there, you know who you are, also our son? to know, is Pascal really mine, there were oh so many things then, certain things that weren't happening between us, would love to know how things are in Meerbeck, is oh so small an area, of Stadthagen, Yes I do still think of you, you were one those things, from 'His' life, I'll never forget.








WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites f1or study or projects - You do not have my permission to  use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications

No comments:

Post a Comment