Sunday 15 January 2017

15-01-2017
To think, I completed my journey, 2.6 years ago, but now, am oh scared, confused, no, don't want to return, but J, she does seem to realise what it is in regard's to making love, not having sex, I need to make love love, to reaffirm our love for each other, she know's I love her, but, there are time's am confused about how she feels about me, she refuses to make love, even though I need it???













WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites f1or study or projects - You do not have my permission to  use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications








No comments:

Post a Comment