Thursday 19 January 2017

19-01-2017?
Right, 19-01-2017, today I go to Barts, for my Cardio tomorrow, join the proverbial Zipper Club, going in for Cardio Surgery. apparently, there may be something wrong upstairs, won't get cranio test's till post op, might explain why I can't remember anything, then to make me feel even better, contact on FB, chats get even more intense, he admits to fancying me, then I tell hem, about my past, he's not bothered, still fancies me, but, he up in NE, but not Yorkshire, poor lad, he's know's going into hospital today, but can't come down, due to work, I was honest with him, he admitted he fancies me, god that made me feel good.









WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites f1or study or projects - You do not have my permission to  use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications

No comments:

Post a Comment