Wednesday 7 November 2012

07-11-2012

I know, been a while, but have been a little distracted at the mo, concentrating on Sunday, meeting up with the Regiment again. But, this time, as the word will have been out, will there be a couple of the lads, turning up, just to cause aggro. But then, what will the RBL themselves say, this could be oh so massive, for the Community as a whole. Am so hoping, that as the only woman in the regiment, get chosen for the Cenotaph, will have to get to Silvermans tomorrow, to get a replacement UN, but will get a Mess Dress size one though, never know, next time I post on here, could be leaving a link, for my television Debut.






Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment