Tuesday 27 November 2012

27-11-12
Things are getting quiet, nothing much happening. Been spending more time on the GB site. Generaly
 all are ok, apart from one, the mod, she just feels the need to call me 'aman', She keeps claiming she is calling me a shortened version of Amanda, ignoring the fact that she is in fact calling me a man, I repeatedly asked her to stop calling me it, she continued, even claiming that I had called one of the other girls, a shortened version of her name, yes I did, but it wasn't as offensive as what A was calling me. Dozy Biatch, is apparently a barrister too, she might want to have a look at the Gender Discrimination laws. But then should be fun next week, as is the sites Chrimble drinks. V was talking about coming too, as is just around the corner from her's, but when she replied, it sounded as if she was trying to come-out?






Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment