Thursday 15 November 2012

15-11-2012
OMG, have just chatted with one of the the 4th/7th lads from Sunday, he was as glad to see me, as I was to see him. J had gone on to have a drink with the lads, at a pub in Baker Street, apparently quite a few had asked where I was, surprising part being, that most of them were Skins, from the other half of the Regiment, that had left prior to amalgamation, so never knew them, but, they had asked where I was.
 A couple have been in touch with him, on FB, one of them even sent J a lovely note praising me, it felt oh so good, guy's I've never met before saying lovely things about little old me, goes to show what strong ties the Army gives people, when a woman, in my situation, is getting such support, purely for being in the same Regiment.
Am just so hoping, all the lads come home from Camp Bastion, never know, Roger might make another video while he's out there, would make Jane oh so happy, to have another excuse to give him a hug??






Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment