Friday 9 November 2012


09-11-2012

2 day's to go till Remembrance Parade, god am so shitting myself. Will be a different generation of lads that will be there. There weren't many I disliked in the regiment, but VR was one of them, another one was DK, but then, he did accuse of being a Theaf  purely on the final person's say so, AD, only person present on both occasions, admittedly maybe it should have been him I had the fight with instead of DK, but then, knowing what he is like, he would have just ran away.
   I know this is one side of me never seen before, but have also had some bad news today, missed out on another film role, ok was only an extra, but still..... They did say they were after females more than men, ah well their loss.






Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment