Friday 7 December 2012

07-12-2012

ok, so will just add, as and when about nothing. Am having a weird day at the mo, am worried about Meeting up with S tonight, worried that she'll stand me up. More than anything I just want to see her again, doesn't matter if we end at her room, will just be oh so good to her again, and to have a girly night out, been oh so long since I have had one of those. What is happening to me, what do I do so wrong, yet again have been stood up, God I was so looking forward to tonight, just having a night with one of my mates, OK there was the chance of some bedroom fun too, but that wasn't the important bit, it was just having the girly night out, Damn.








Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment