Monday 31 December 2012

 
04-01-2013
As it's a new year, thought I would start off with a load of piccies, as I was, as I am??


 
 This is oneof my earliest Girly Photo's, not exactly very flattering I know, but then, I had to use Photo Shop to appear a bit more curvier?
 
A couple of Shots from around London, a funday in Leiscester Square, a walk about in Kensington Gardens, Chingford, Trafalgar Square 

 


 


This is mine, and Connie's first attempt to the film Scene, called Something Blue, should be on Channel 4 sometime early 2013

 

The Lead, a girl, playing a
 boy, playing a girl??
 
 
Not Now Mr B' De.Mille
 
 
 Connie getting herself
 ready for her film debut
Me and Claire, Continuity

A couple from the Brittania. My Fave watering hole in Kensington, only been drinking in there, for near 25 years, as 'Him' and 'Her'



A couples showing part of the seedier side of London, First at Club Lick, was in E17, but folded now, second one. intended for Legs, in Leyton, won't say what happends there?




A couple of Holiday Shots now, first at Steeplebay, in Essex, Jane in Haven, A day out Brighton


Now some pictures from fathers 70th, first showing with Jane, Connie, Richard and his partner, Christiana. Connie and her Uncle, Richard.   
 


JaneMe


Me in Drag, as a Squaddie


Christmas Day, 2012



Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

1 comment: