Tuesday 25 December 2012

25-12-12
Well, another year past, another 2 day's at the Wagon, was there yesterday, kids disco, got chatting to C, lovely girl, might be 26, but going on 17, she was recently dumped by her guy, they had moved together 2 years ago, but then she had admitted thinking about other people, other girls in fact. But she had alway's been straight? As I said, if I had been post, and single, might have taken her up on the fact that she had tried to pick us up,both of us, me and Jane?











Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment