Wednesday 5 December 2012

01-12-12

ah well, I guess I won't be going into the GB site again, A really does have a problem with either me, or trans as a whole, Just when I thought I was being proven wrong about the relationship between Gay's and trans, she goes and proves me right, as she seems think it is perfectly fine to keep referring to me as aman, even though I keep asking her not too, in fact, several of the women in there, also asked her not to do so either? Am I bothered, not really? c'est le vie.








Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment