Friday 14 December 2012

14-12-2012
Am getting oh so confused, again. These damn hormones are really screwing with me. Is it because, that as I'm broadcasting so many Hormones, is that making the females in the area, to start blasting out pheromones. Lets be serious, those things could calm a raging lion, thinking about things, maybe that's why generally, after being in Pubs etc, a majority of guy's are ok about me too, my hormones have been pushing women's pheromones, which in effect, have been calming guys?.
  But why, is it turning me into a raging nympho, not exactly stripping off and getting everyone to have me, if I was able to self lube, I would need to be walking around, with a bucket between my legs, I would be that damn wet, Are things that difficult for girls when they are younger, I mean boys are walking around with raging hard on's so much of the time, sometimes like clock work. as was with me, at Risedale, 0920, every morning, during assembly.The amount of crap I went through then, so hope it doesn't happen again. Lets leave it there for now?





Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment