Tuesday 8 January 2013


09-01-2013

Got in touch with CP from the regiment the other day, 20 years since I have seen or spoken to him, and after chatting with him, made me realise, He was the first and only man I ever fancied, and god he still looks pretty damn good too. I can't say too much about what he's been up too, or else he will know exactly who I am on about, shall we just say he hasn't stayed still, just carried on with the stuff, that stopped me from being between his legs all those years ago???? No, nothing like that, he was a Tank Commander, I was a tank gunner, so therefore, I was between his legs. Also made it easier for him to belt me if I screwed up on the ranges, like correcting with a Kinetic?









Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment