Tuesday 15 January 2013

16-01-2013

Just when I was feeling good, about getting in touch with the lads from the Regiment, 2 of them go and start giving me abuse, Don't they realise what a Hate Crime is. Don't they realise that by posting it on line, they become Trolls. But then the length of time waiting for The Police turn up, its as if they are transphobic too, CP, TT, and JN don't appear to have any problems, neither did the lads from 5RIDG, that turned up for Remembrance parade. Big Question next, is do I turn up for Cav Mem? Will have to question Regimental Association, saying that, might question Regimental Welfare too?










Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment