Sunday 27 January 2013

27-01-2013

Well, I guess that cousin, is too scared to tell me, that no, Sky don't employ trans. Maybe, on those Discrimination sheets, they should add a third sex, as that is what we are, Third Sex, then at the same time, there will actually be able to be some form monitoring, to enforce discrimination  to enforce the law that say that any form of dissemination  is oh so nonhuman  Then Maybe, just maybe, certain countries will allow trans the same rights as Gay's and Lesbian's, other countries might just realise we are Human Beings too, lets be serious  you give me exactly the same training as anybody else, for US forces, not only will I be able to do it, might just well be able to do it better. Hell, if I am able to change at least one homophobic, racist twa_, why is it every one know's what a homophobe is, not that may have even heard of a transphobe, you never know, I, rest of us girls, may some time, change everyone's attitude? Sooner the better.

A couple of hours later, have just been chatting in Laura's Play Ground, with a FtM, a Female to Male transgendered, and he directed me, to a video, of his on youtube,  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h45B2po6Pcc&list=HL1359324514&feature=mh_lolz , please remember, that this is a Female to Male transgender, a male. But the feelings are exactly the same, and refer to a Male to Female, MtF, just as they apply to a FtM.










Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment