Saturday 5 January 2013




05-01-2013

Have just been given a website addy, of what I am willingly, going to be putting myself through, in at least 18 months time. http://www.genderxchange.co.uk/ from here you be able to read about what will be done to a woman like myself, for the final operation, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1vKT4JEcDc&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fvideos.mitrasites.com%2Fsetab.php%3Fmod%3Dvideos%26sec%3Dweb%26q%3Dsex%2Breassignment%2Bsurgery%26r%3DgG9rEpok&has_verified=1. Be advised, this is deep level surgery, and not to be watched if you are of a nervouse disposition. Also for those that think Trans are wimps, would you willingly put yourself through all this? This is 7 day's of  hell, in which run the risk of becoming Morphine addicted. This is all going to be oh so hard for me, yes I am scared, but, not of what is going to happen, but what if it doesn't? These day's things are so difficult for me, as with all women, with their hormones all over the place, is made even worse by the fact, that with my hormones all ove ther place, all my fem mates are going all over the place too. Simple fact that most women know about, that men don't, is that our hormones affect other women too, Men reckon we are bitches with each other, that is oh so false, is all oh so hormonal, something we can't control.










Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment