Sunday 20 January 2013

20-01-2013

Well, what can I say, was I asking too much to be considered as a Human Being, I guess so. This was a job Oh So Perfect for me. As recent evidence has shown, I do have the ability to change people attitudes, as J was was saying about T, a Racist, Homophobic Twat, with a capitol T, turning around, even calling me a Geezer Bird at first, saying  I am a lovely person? What will I have to do, to make everyone start treating all the girls, every where, as Human Beings. I wonder what would happen, if I asked a certain cousin, if he has any trans on his production staff, and any chance of getting them into presenting? We shall see????


















Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment