Tuesday 11 March 2014

11-03-2014
MEGA NEWS, I got the Job, so am now officially a chef, again. Is a very old pub, Docklands, still has a noose hanging outside, going back to Smuggling day's, Judge Jeffries used to frequent it too, he's the Bloody Judge, from the Bloody Assizes, over in Somerset, if you plead guilty, shall treat you with Mercy, and only Hang You, but if you plead Not Guilty, and your found Guilty, which I will, I won't be merciful with you, you'll be hung, drawn and quartered??








WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment