Wednesday 26 March 2014

26-03-2014
OK, so people you think are ok, aren't alway's OK? Bosses partner at the Prospect, seemed to think, that as we are getting on, he could get away with anything? maybe in 6 months or so, he might of, but barely  knowing me a week, especially when I thought we were getting on. F in the kitchen, proved to be typical Nigerian, I'm not a straight male/female, so am not a human being, told her about D being ok about me, and that D was from an Eroba family? Investigation have finally started, am sat here waiting, waiting to get back to work?









WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment