Friday 21 March 2014

21-03-2014
Is my break now, decided to bring lappy with me today, as there are bugger all facilities in the area, away from  work. I got my first payment today, but it has already gone out on a mistake from the other week. I failed to mention this to J, so she was upset with me, understandable, but, it was how Peed she was with me. I asked her for a couple of quid, for coffee, but she refused to listen to me when I told her, right at the beginning of the phone call, that I had been paid, £91, 3 day's pay. Seems like bugger all, but at least its a job, don't want to be doing this forever. As I was saying though, shall be bringing this in most day's and try and add more regularly, I know I had been pretty slack over the last year or so, but will try to add more and more??










WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment