Tuesday 18 March 2014

17-03-2014
Been a week, finally got 2 day's  off, God do I need it?,  Been a week now, have got a job, finally, as a woman, they are all  fully aware, but is only my damn voice that still ruins the façade. Was at CX yesterday, after receiving a confusing letter, going on about Private Sector for my Surgery? If I could afford the costs of private, I wouldn't be going through the hell I am now, the waiting, till I am rid of that, that what I hate. Would be oh so simple for me to chop it off, but what would be achieved by that? my death? from loss of blood, the inability to construct the required new, love tunnel, passage of pleasure, Vagina? But, now, not what I had misunderstood, yes, private sector, but no, I don't have to pay, it will be as I once wished for, as NHS is paying for it, with my Surgeon of Choice, Mr B, but it also means the waiting time is reduced, if I had stayed on NHS, with their waiting times? I just hope it will be at Mr B's Central West London Hospital?








WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment