Thursday 4 September 2014

04-09-2014
OK, so it is those things that Men the world over have no idea about, emotions, hormones, the whole female package, I am even more confused in that I don't want to lose J, or C. But at the same time, I want, need N, I know I should be unable to take him till March, December at the earliest, but if I don't, I will lose him, I know I shouldn't, but I do love him. But, this love is different, I never felt this for Jane, I still don't, but then that's probably because she is there all the time, and he isn't, but god I wish he was.
   Even if we don't make love, I want to spend the night with him, to lie next to him.   

Brilliant, he was in touch this afternoon, everything sorted, he had had a bit of a downer, stress and everything, but he's OKish now




WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment