Thursday 18 September 2014

18-09-2014
Things seem to be getting even more complicated, it appears I have inadvertently upset N, by mentioning his wife, and her situation. He is fully aware, that's the last thing I would ever want to do, is oh so difficult for him, and oh so don't want to make things even harder for him, but am oh so desperate, for him to make things hard for me??? I still can't believe how I feel about him, I have alway's thought would be a lesbian, have never thought of men in that respect, but I guess I have changed my sex as well as my gender, is oh so complicated, wish I could get help?







WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment