Sunday 28 September 2014

28-09-2014
Things are going oh so crazy for me at the moment, confusion being lesbian, or am I in fact hetero, is easy for those that had decided pre-op, but Post, with a testosterone free body, the animal mating instincts are gone, am looking purely at emotion's, hence why so difficult with Neale, he has his wife to consider. Anyone that thinks that am stealing a man of his woman, if they really knew me, and not just read it on here for cheaps, would know the full situation, hence the confusion. But God do I love him, is a completely different sensation to what I felt before. I know he reads this too, so he knows when am lying to him or on here, but then he also knows am alway's honest with him, completely, hence why can only assume he is honest with me. So, when I say I love him, I do. He finally said he loves me too, oh god it felt so good, to know, that the one guy, that I get involved with, isn't there just for the physical, was willing to wait, even though my body is saying something different, to what I was expecting?






WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.













No comments:

Post a Comment