Friday 12 September 2014

13-09-2014
Was with N again yesterday, was oh so good to see him, made it damn clear that I can't wait, want him oh so much, need him to F me, oh god yes making love would be a bonus, but just oh so want him. Men don't understand all this, sex is just sex to them, they see no difference between making love and fucking, but, we need them, to slide that hard couple of inches in, of course, I know am supposed to prefer women, but.....................





WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment