Tuesday 30 September 2014

30-09-2014
I guess we are over, 4 day's since I hear from him, he sent a text last night, saying I had texted at an inopportune moment 4 messages over 4 day's, he say's I texted at an inopp0rtune moment, blaming me for his ignorance's. OK, so I was wrong for thinking that he is not your typical bloke, that maybe he was a complete Gent, maybe I was wrong, maybe I should know better. Worst part is, he had actually said he loved me, or was it that I was in love with the idea of a Man loving me, for me, but then, men are men?











WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment