Sunday 11 January 2015

11-01-2015
New Year, new me, literally, this will be my first year as a woman, a complete woman, will shortly have my GRC, new birth certificate, new marriage certificate, already have Passport, that was easy compared to GRC, also have another date, in a couple of weeks, he's aware that this doesn't mean we will be going to bed together, have been chatting since the very beginning, from when I was that confused transvestite, we were meant to meet before, but things screwed that up, out of my control, but still, will finally get to meet him. Jane is still panicking that I will leave her after this date, that I will end up in bed with him, will enjoy it, but not want her any more, stupid woman, no matter what I will alway's love her.










WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment