Wednesday 14 January 2015

14-01-2015
Things are getting oh so confusing, for me. Hormones are oh so screwing me up, as soon as a guy, is being nice to me, showing any interest, I am getting oh so head over heels, before, those testicles and their testosterone gave me a safety barrier, a heartless B'stard, a love them and leave them, sort of .... But now, an old male friend is going to be taking me out, and yes, am scared, am scared that if we do end up in bed, what will I do, will I lie there like a panicky virgin, will I scare him with my sexual aggressiveness, am oh so confused, am I lesbian, or am I a confused straight woman, is oh so screwed up, hey, I ain't panicking though, Barry is a lovely guy, but oh so don't want to ruin things.











WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, just reading your blog this PM. Things sound oh so tough with J and C, with B and also oh so lot of confusion with N too. I know the HRT makes things unclear as well as problems being a post-op TS after the GRS with Mr B at CX on the NHS.

    Any update on problems with M & S?

    Is it worth maybe talking with S, A, K, W, H, G, D, F, T, M, R, CJ, J(post-op girl), L, E or P? Get as much support as you can.

    Love,

    XY

    ReplyDelete