Wednesday 28 January 2015

28-01-2015
Thank God, we made love last night, no sensation's yet, still. this is driving me crazy, have had to cancel things with Barry. Lets be serious, ok so he would be happy, he's a bloke, easily satisfied, but, would I. Chatting with that new woman earlier, she's not good, she had a phase last night/this morning, told her why didn't she get in contact, would of been asleep, but then I was up till 2, couldn't sleep, then it turns out she was up at 3, with what happened, are we connected?yes we fancy each other, but.............
But, also was over in Kensington yesterday, got a letter from CX, HRT is to be changed again, it went down to 6mg, now up to 7mg, but said that it would about 7, before I was back on HRT, post-op. 

Anyway, been given permision to add this photo, and name her as she is, my gorgeouse, wonderful Girlfriend, won't say I love her, yet?




WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait... who have you made love to?! Not Barry... J? The "gorgeous new girlfriend"?! Where did she come from?! It's hard to keep up with you sometimes...

      Delete
    2. Jane, he's been kicked into touch, and Miranda, I know?

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. Fantastic news Amanda, does this mean you're def 100% lesbian now??

    ReplyDelete
  3. was alway's lesbian, was a in the closet for 30 odd years?

    ReplyDelete
  4. aha you got my better side babes x looool x

    ReplyDelete