Thursday 29 January 2015

30-01-2015
OMG, what is going on with me, am panicking, am meeting up with Miranda, not a date, as such, just skating, but we're going to be alone, no Jane, no Connie, no Ted for her, or Mark, am oh so scared, scared of kissing her, I know we can't just nip into the toilets for a quicky, us girl's need our space, room to spread out, to contort into weird kinky sex positions, sort of thing straights can't get into, just touching is just oh soo, so intense












WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

1 comment:

  1. it would be too soon and too wrongle at present dear. gotta wait and hold it out. things will get too hectic otherwise, as my life is messed up already I couldn't bare the thought of dragging you down too. remember we are two very similar people in very weird ways but theres still sides to me you have never encountered. too much to handle.... depression plays a big part along with the EDS and endo. we will have our moment... I PROMISE! :) never smiled so much since I met you, we have amazing times and every time we meet you make my day oh so much better. I sometimes wish we saw eachother every day. x take care my angel x

    ReplyDelete