Tuesday 27 January 2015

27-01-2015
OMG, things getting oh so difficult at the mo, yes I know, was keeping things between me and Barry, quiet, but yesterday, she launched of at me. Seemed to think I wanted I wanted to leave her, move in with that guy from Leeds, but I can't do that. If I did , would cause oh so much emotional damage to her, as we, as well loving her oh so much, I just need her, god alone know's how much I need her, I just wish she would realise, how much.












WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment