Friday 1 February 2013

01-02-2013
Well, what can I say, have had a mega busy fantastic day. Had to pop into H/smith Jobcentre, to get some paper work to prove that I'm Unemployed, but they were unable to provide required paperwork, so it'll have to be a bank statement.
 After that, met up with A, from Tran-mission, lovely girl, I guess I made her feel good about herself, as she had never been out with another trans girl or even met one. But at the same I think I helped her with her relationship with her Friend, we were able to have a proper Girly Girl afternoon, we went up to just off Oxford Street, to see if we could finds CP's shop, a tiny little boutique, which we did, he wasn't there, but his manager was, and his wife, T? She's worked for a couple of the Major fashion houses, was a model, a while back, claimed to have worked with Caroline Cossey, on the modeling side, she did mention several names from the modeling world, trans orientated









Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment