Saturday 3 August 2013

03-08-2013
Second day at the Office, got there, asked J for my tasks for the day. She gave me a list of Charity Funders to check, and how to claim through them. Thought it was going to be a long day, till I actually looked at them? and noticed top of the bottom half was ELOP, in E17?

So I gave my J a call, and asked he to go there, and make queries about a couple of other Charities, and themselves, also introduce ourselves to them?

 After that, am chatting with J, about what else has been happening in GAUK, and find out, our Chair, and her husband have resigned, and been bitchy about things, haven't heard their side, but
does sound as if nasty things have been said, on both sides.
 
Anyway, times roll by, we go for a drink, I then go for the train, whilst waiting, I notice a young woman arrive, with a cross between Rasta and Punk style hair, shaved on the left had side, about 5'3", slim and curvy, and yes as you can guess, I fancy her? We start chatting, and quickly, gaydar starts flagging up, no, not lesbian, bi?  I drop a hint that I noticed as we get on the train, quickly explaining what we deal we deal with, LGBT pause Q, no response, sat on train, chatting so ask her straight out, to which she admits, but also say's, she's scared to chat any woman up. Can't understand why, she's an attractive, slightly ballsy woman, Admittedly she has a BF, but it does sound as if she has realised to herself, that it's a woman she wants? So N, if you see this, go for what you want, I did, and as you said, I had you confused, am I aren't I??
 













WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment