Wednesday 14 August 2013


14-08-2013

Is a crazy time at the mo for me. Have just had to have another Blood test, I know, I should be used to them, but this time, the Plebotomist(?) mucked up the test, and my oestrogen was down to the 300's, so had to get a retest, as she missed out on other tests to be done too. So, in next couple of day's, so, have to go and pick up results, in the next couple of day's, so, am just panicking, that I'll have to go to CX again, see E, to find out why, as also, my bits below have been getting swollen, no, not erection's, just swollen. Does this mean that I'll have to increase my HRT Dosage??







WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment