Tuesday 6 August 2013

06-08-2013
OMG, after discovering a bump on my eye, after a redness in the eye. I read up on the condition, Pterygium, AKA, Surfers Eye. Is a non cancerous condition, will read up more again later, but, talk about Kismet,  one of my favourite stories in the 2000AD Comic, that gave us Judge Dredd, Rogue Trooper and several other graphic novel heroes, also gave Strontium Dog, a story of mutant bounty hunters, that had been mutated by Strontium 90, during their mothers pregnancy with them, Part of the treatment, for Pterygium, will involve a platelet of Strontium 90, being placed on the eye, so in effect becoming a 'Strontium Dog'?   







WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment