Saturday 24 August 2013

24-08-2013
Am down in Somerset at the mo, on our way down to Haven, on Monday, yet again. Just been down to the Wagon, surprisingly, my first visit, considering have been down here since Thursday. G was down there, as per usual? got chatting to a lovely woman called M, that was also at E and N's wedding all those years ago. we had giggle, M turned to G to ask what I was like, G then screwed up, ' I've known him from when He was a She', loved it, Also saw JD yesterday in town, surprisingly she recognised me straight away, was probably because J was with me. Told her to give my love to everyone down at Conquest.








WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment