Saturday 10 August 2013

12-08-2013
OMG, went up to Ridgeway Park, in Chingford, for a free Concert. It had been going on all day, since about 1400 this afternoon, but we were meeting up with the other girls from the Library, to be there for about 1730, the other girls were already there, when we decided to go up there.
Anyway, got up there, only been there 5 mins or so, when First shock happened, saw N, K's daughter, followed her around to her mum, stood with First A, so spend about 10-15 mins chatting with them, I then turn around, to go back to J and C, with the other girls from the library. Then, as I walk back, I walk into C, P's mum, couple of lovely women, yet another 5 or so with her.
I finally get back to J, C and the girls. barely get back, then Jane points out a woman to our front, J kept saying a name to me, but obviously I kept saying no, purely because of where I was stood, but then, I see her side on, and yes, it's her, A. Brilliant, a fantastic woman, one of the few people that I really love, as a mate, she's alway's been there for me in the past, just wish she had stayed in touch, I miss that woman. I just wish she would realise what a beautiful person she truly is. I know she'll probably read this, so A, you do look beautiful, and we have missed you.  

My Goodness! Is it a week ago already!! That was a lovely day for me, first day out in ages with my lovely family. How did you know I would read it eh?lol! I am trying to get myself started using this blog myself as I too have loads to say and share. It will be a Mental Health blog most probably but who knows, will just start it and see where it goes.Might be the start of my writing career! hahahaha


WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

1 comment:

  1. My Goodness! Is it a week ago already!! That was a lovely day for me, first day out in ages with my lovely family. How did you know I would read it eh?lol! I am trying to get myself started using this blog myself as I too have loads to say and share. It will be a Mental Health blog most probably but who knows, will just start it and see where it goes.Might be the start of my writing career! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete